Are your clients' investment accounts balanced?
With RebalanceMax™ you will know in minutes if any of your clients' allocations are out of range. In a few more minutes you can determine the optimum change to bring a client back into acceptable balance and submit the trades. You always have complete control over the trades generated.
- Ideal for small practices that are spending too much time on allocation and rebalancing chores for their investment management clients.
- Designed by practicing investment advisors who know what you need to make the tedious job of rebalancing quick and accurate.
- Report facility makes identifying the work needed quick and easy.
- Any number of securities may belong to an asset class.
- Securities may belong to multiple asset classes.
- Clients may have any number of accounts.
- You can always choose to be in charge of the trades generated (no black box).
- Works best with stable mutual fund and ETF allocations.
- Reduces or eliminate trade errors since almost all data entry are automated.
- Uses the familiar Excel user interface backed up by 25,000+ lines of software.
- Attractive client reports are available.
- In continuous use for 9+ years.
- A server is not required and no web site upload is needed.
- Setup should take about two days for 100 clients and we will assist.
- Custom features can be accomplished just for your needs.
- PortfolioCenter® or Centerpiece®
- Schwab or Fidelity as custodian
- Excel 2010
- PC running Windows 7/Vista®/XP/2000
- Mac with OS X or later and VM Ware 4.1.3 or later
We are interested in working with you to adapt to other custodians and other Portfolio Management Systems.
- After each download, run a batch print report in PortfolioCenter containing data for all your clients.
- Start RebalanceMax and click <Report>.
- Review the clients flagged with an out-of-balance condition and click <Rebalance> for a detailed (trade lot) view of the current vs. target allocation.
- Enter any trades needed and click <Trade> to generate a .CSV file for import to your custodian.
Are you spending way too much time delivering your periodic investment reporting to your clients?
With Private Client Pages you can publish your investment reports to a secure web site in minutes. Each client has their own private login. The ongoing cost is minimal (about $25 per month).
For more product details including pricing, click "Products and Pricing" below...
Excel Windows Vista are Registered Trademarks of Microsoft, Inc. PortfolioCenter, Centerpiece, and Schwab Performance Technologies® are Registered Trademarks of Schwab Performance Technologies.